Sign Up to receive updates of Miami Beach Condos For Sale
Why invest in Brazil?
Brazil has been clearly identified as an emerging market amongst
worldwide property investors. Returns on investment are excellent and
investors have become aware of the high growth potential of Brazil as a
stable new investment market.
Natural and Cultural Factors
* Year-round sunshine, with average summer temperatures of 21°C.
* Great natural beauty with fantastic scenery and 7,000km of beaches.
* Friendly nature of the Brazilian people.
* Vibrant cities with carnivals and music.
* Low international risk of war, terrorism or SARS in Brazil.
* Easy access via direct flights from many international airports
* Property price returns of 20% per annum in some locations.
* Good currency exchange rates, making it cheap for foreign investors.
* President Lula’s progressive policies have brought many
improvements to Brazil, including a decrease in inflation to an
all-time low at 5.7%.
* Active encouragement and incentives for foreign investment - you
can own 100% of land and property.
* Cost of living at only 20% of that in the UK/Europe, while
property maintenance costs are extremely low.
* Increase of thriving manufacturing industries relocated to Brazil
and boosting the economy.
* Expected to be self sufficient in oil reserves within the next year.
* Brazil is believed by some economists to be amongst the leaders of
the future, along with Russia, India and China.
Current evidence shows that property in Brazil is now a highly
beneficial market in which to invest. While the tourist infrastructure
and economic climate is improving rapidly in Brazil, investors are urged
to catch this market at the very beginning while prices remain
incredibly low and high returns on investment are inevitable.
Brazil is aggressively cultivating foreign investment and has been lifting restrictions to encourage foreign investors
Government stability and sustained economic growth in Brazil is spurring demand for raw land, rental
properties and second homes purchased by companies and international
The cost of living here is a percentage of your home country. Many investors are
looking at properties as a retirement option.
We provide investors with a value added portfolio, appreciation, and
rapid returns on their Beachfront Brazil investment properties. The company
refers buyers to Brazilian real estate attorneys experienced in dealing
with non-nationals purchasing land in Brazil.
Brazil Real Estate - Brazil Beach - House Marica - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Ipanema Apartment For Sale - Buzios Real Estate Apartment In Copacabana - Adjoining Waterfront Lots Brazil - Restaurant For Sale - Commercial Real Estate In Brazil